20 Relatable Comics Portraying What Is Life About Living With Special Someone By Leo And Lily https://ift.tt/mESgwBD

febrero 17, 2022

Leo and Lily is an artist couple who created a comic series called “Amity Comics”. In their comics, they portray their life as a couple and all the joys and fun of it. Those who are in a loving relationship will very likely see themselves in these situations and relate to what Leo and Lily experience living together.

Their comics performed so well that they opened their Etsy shop, where they sell keychains, bookmarks, notepads, and other cute knick-knacks, which their followers can buy and show their support.

Our friends at Bored Panda have reached out to Leo and Lily to find out more about them and their artwork. Scroll down below to see some of the amazing illustrations they’ve created and get to know the artists a little better.

More info: Instagram | Facebook | twitter.com

#1

Image source: amitycomics

“Amitycomics itself indicates love comics. The word amity is related to love, friendship and affection. Amity comics are created by Amity comics studio where my boyfriend and I handle all the work. The illustrations of ‘Leo and Lily’ are drawn by Lily and all the other stuff is managed by Leo.”

#2

Image source: amitycomics

“When Lily was a child, she used to read comics and loved to draw… When we came into a relationship, we always shared comics with each other. One day Leo told me out of nowhere that I should also draw comics about us and that people would probably like it. And that’s how ‘amitycomics’ started as we are still making progress in my art. We are also very glad to see this huge response from all over the world, thank you all!”

#3

Image source: amitycomics

“From all the comics I’ve done so far, 95% of comics are related to our daily life. It’s like we are doing something and thought like, yes, this can be a comic! The other 5% of the comics come from our imagination, so anything that is motivational, inspirational, or just some self-love comics.”

#4

Image source: amitycomics

“Our followers are called ‘Tinnies’. They are supportive. Most people react pretty positively and most of the replies we get sound like this: ‘’These comics are related to us’ and some comments also say that our comics put smiles on their faces. We are happy that we can put smiles on their faces even if it is for just a second or minute.”

#5

Image source: amitycomics

#6

Image source: amitycomics

#7

Image source: amitycomics

#8

Image source: amitycomics

#9

Image source: amitycomics

#10

Image source: amitycomics

#11

Image source: amitycomics

#12

Image source: amitycomics

#13

Image source: amitycomics

#14

Image source: amitycomics

#15

Image source: amitycomics

#16

Image source: amitycomics

#17

Image source: amitycomics

#18

Image source: amitycomics

#19

Image source: amitycomics

#20

Image source: amitycomics

The post 20 Relatable Comics Portraying What Is Life About Living With Special Someone By Leo And Lily appeared first on DeMilked.



from DeMilked https://ift.tt/MrvgADs
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.